Friday, September 6, 2019

Noom: Elephant Dialogues--Fried Chicken

Fried Chicken

πŸ‡Rider: Hey, Elephant? We get to have Fried Chicken!
🐘 Elephant: Mm. I.Love.Fried.Chicken! πŸ˜‹
πŸ‡I know you do. That will be nice
🐘 Do we get a whole bucket? 🀭
πŸ‡We get to choose how much we can eat. To meet our goals, let's have some great sides: corn on the cob, tortilla soup, and Coleslaw.
🐘 All that with a BUCKET OF FRIED CHICKEN? πŸ˜‹
πŸ‡Well, the first bite is the best. Let's just have one piece, and plan to really make the most of it.
🐘 But, I.LOVE.FRIED.CHICKEN! 😬
πŸ•΅️‍♀️ Observer: There is anxiety.
πŸ‡I know you do. Isn't it great that with Noom we can have some?
🐘I guess so πŸ€”
πŸ‡How about I let you pick if you want to start with the chicken, or end with it.
🐘Hmm πŸ€”
πŸ‡While you think about it, let's go for a walk.
🐘🚢‍♀️


Inspired by a post by Molly: I’m making homemade fried chicken at the request of my visiting son.
My inner elephant is soooo excited! (It loves fried chicken!) I’ll have coleslaw and corn on the cob on the side. And I have some homemade tortilla soup to have alongside to take the edge off my hunger.
Ideas for how chat with the elephant?

1 comment: