Sunday, January 27, 2013

Squash Crab Risotto

I have been swimming in squash, with more showing up each week. So my mission is to find lots of fantastic ways to eat squash. This one is a variation on a favorite of mine.



I split the squash in half, removed the seeds, roasted the squash until it was fork tender. then removed the "meat". Then I proceeded to make risotto with crab and squash. I won't go into the details here, because I don't recall what I did, but I saw the photo and though I should record how much I like this dish.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful golden dish! Very cheerful in the middle of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy. I seem to be making a lot of "brown" food this time of year.
    Moving to Golden would be a plus!

    I do think a sprig of parsley or something might have made a nice garnish.

    ReplyDelete